Offer management system upgraded.
Based on the valuable feedback from our clients, we have upgraded our offer management system. The key functions include:
- Make multiple offers online. The tool is designed for buyers with no experience in writing a legitimate offer. The tool allows different types of buyers, i.e. a person or a company, to fill out the Contract of Sale thoroughly, and then sign it online.
- Sign the Section 32 online. Section 32 is known as the Vendor Statement, which needs to be signed by vendor(s) before buyers make an offer.
- Review and manage the offers. This is designed for vendors to review the offers and interact with buyers. The vendor can accept, decline, negotiate or make a counteroffer.
- Sign any legal documents online. This is designed for a vendor to sign any document digitally.
- Enhanced security. The documents can only be accessed by parties with the access right.
We will continue to enhance our offer management system to improve transaction efficiency.
To make further queries about our system, please email email@example.com.